Coaching News and Rumors

Wow, interesting on Joplin. I think we had our Thanksgiving meal at Treadgills once when nothing else was open before playing AnM on T+1. One of the long agos.

EE72,

How can think that? I was really looking forward to Yormark eliminating the bands and halftime and replacing them with headliner rasslin match, followed by some no talent guy wearing 42 pounds of fake gold jewelry belting out pseudo music.
Dang, that's a good point. I never in my deepest nightm...dreams envisioned that.
:hookem:

Close, but I tell my friends at CU that they should be sending thank you notes to ABQ for keeping them from being the worst run school in the country.

Sounds like a decent fit.

...........and, it's a done deal.

https://footballscoop.com/news/sources-tulane-closing-in-on-hiring-jon-sumrall

"Jon Sumrall, a 23-game winner in just two seasons as a head coach at the Football Bowls Subdivision, has emerged as the top target for the Tulane University job after the Green Wave lost Willie Fritz to Houston.

The 2023 Sun Belt Conference Coach of the Year and a two-time SunBelt champion, Sumrall has instantaneously transformed Troy into a Group of 5 powerhouse in two short years."

LA-02-OR178-001.jpg

st-charles-resized.png

I guess money is the only reason Bronco would go to a dump like U. of New Mexico to be the next HC. Are many 2-3 star recruits going to be impressed with Bronco and excited about the thought to light it up for the Lobos?

Last edited:

Bronco has had some decent job and flopped. He can't recruit, has some weird ideas and rules, but worst of all, he is a crappy coach

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back