Education (Not Just UT)

So far Real students at NC Alabama Ole Miss and LSU have stood up to the protestors and protected our flag or school grounds.
Many more need to AND schools admins need to take a lesson from the patriotic students.
The schools who give amnesty to protestors should have any fed funds cut off

It's good, but it is also sad. It is good because normal people are standing up against chaos and subversion.

It is sad because they have to do that because local and state governments are unwilling to do their jobs. They should have cleared those people off the grounds asap.

image-LkyyDpAOl1GebZeR.jpg

I think we should go the opposite way.

Lower the voting age to 12.

Reminds me of the movie "Wild in the Streets" made in 1968 where the voting age is lowered to age 14. Rock star Max Frost wins the presidency and he has all the people over 30 put in camps where they're given LSD all day long.

Vino,

Better Taylor Swift than Biden or anyone named "Kennedy", and certainly better than anyone associated with Disney.

Don't be surprised by anything that those over-educated, can't do anything else cretins do. Hartzell has the opportunity to become the best president The University has had in at least 75 years, BUT he is not and will not become one of their egghead buddies.

Of course, if the faculty senate voted to make BBQ the "school food", I'd burn my Salt Lick cap and consider eating chicken.

Don't be surprised by anything that those over-educated, can't do anything else cretins do. Hartzell has the opportunity to become the best president The University has had in at least 75 years, BUT he is not and will not become one of their egghead buddies.

Of course, if the faculty senate voted to make BBQ the "school food", I'd burn my Salt Lick cap and consider eating chicken.
But what would you ever do with your Bill Miller apron and Spring Creek polo shirt?

:beertoast:

Sabre
I knew you would know what is going on. I see they tried to present all the protestors as merely exercising their right of free speech. So far not ONE has explained why the "peaceful protestors needed the GUNS APD found.
Wish Texas could unload those "woke" buttercups

Sabre
I knew you would know what is going on. I see they tried to present all the protestors as merely exercising their right of free speech. So far not ONE has explained why the "peaceful protestors needed the GUNS APD found.
Wish Texas could unload those "woke" buttercups
Long thread but it explains why you need to remove these protesters on day 1, not day 50 or 100:

Long thread but it explains why you need to remove these protesters on day 1, not day 50 or 100:

I tried to read through that yesterday. It's way too long for Twitter. However, he makes good points.

Mchammer, how good of a job do you think Abbott did on this issue?

William Jacobson is a well respected Professor of Law at Cornell
He is also conservative and founder of Legal Insurrection A website I read every day . His views are frequently at odds with his fellow profs
They have called for him to be fired or resign more than once
Including now since he supports Israel.

I know this to be an absolute fact: Most of our critical research labs at Harvard, M.I.T., Stanford etc…are chock full of Chinese spies, working as graduate students and visiting researchers.

The FBI had thousands of investigations in progress that Biden ended when he became President. The reason given was that the investigations were racist.

I know this to be an absolute fact: Most of our critical research labs at Harvard, M.I.T., Stanford etc…are chock full of Chinese spies, working as graduate students and visiting researchers.

The FBI had thousands of investigations in progress that Biden ended when he became President. The reason given was that the investigations were racist.
I think the number of Chinese spies are inflated but what Biden did was inexcusable.

I think the number of Chinese spies are inflated but what Biden did was inexcusable.
There were over 20,000 investigations squashed at the universities nationwide. So that doesn’t include private research labs.

Gyl,

At least the schools were aware enough to investigate. Our dumbass administration NEVER knew they had been infiltrated.

Gyl,

At least the schools were aware enough to investigate. Our dumbass administration NEVER knew they had been infiltrated.
As far as I understand, the universities did not want to investigate. It was the FBI under the Trump administration that started it. Then the universities declared the investigations were racist. The CCP infected us long ago. I wonder about UT? This is all public information..so who knows?

Then there’s the issue of Ivory Tower Naïveté. They firmly believe that research should be shared with the world. But they do enjoy the trips to China, top-notch graduate students and the easy grants.

Last edited:
Even USA Today can't stand those a-holes.

Columbia protests, UCLA violence will help Trump win this election

"What we’re seeing on college campuses isn’t healthy, peaceful protests, hate speech protected under the First Amendment, or “kids being kids.” The video clips from UCLA to Columbia are no longer about supporting Palestine or an ancient land war American students under the age of 30 barely understand or articulate. Many of the protests dotted around the country are blatantly anti-Jewish, pro-Hamas, or anti-American."

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back