Elon Musk Stuff

The liberals turned on Musk the instant that he announced that he would be leaving California for Texas. Our government is now attacking him on several fronts..even for not hiring illegals.

Last edited:

I can't remember if I mentioned it yet, but I now have Starlink. During peak times its not as amazing as non peak times, but it's head and shoulders above what I had before since I live in an area without high speed internet.

During heavily congested times of day I get a minimum of usually 30 mbps and 65-70ms latency.

During the day while everyone else is working and overnight I get up to 170 mbps with 25-30ms latency. It purrs. Since my area is a brand new market, as more satellites are launched my speeds are supposed to get much faster.

I can't remember if I mentioned it yet, but I now have Starlink. During peak times its not as amazing as non peak times, but it's head and shoulders above what I had before since I live in an area without high speed internet.

During heavily congested times of day I get a minimum of usually 30 mbps and 65-70ms latency.

During the day while everyone else is working and overnight I get up to 170 mbps with 25-30ms latency. It purrs. Since my area is a brand new market, as more satellites are launched my speeds are supposed to get much faster.
That sounds like what people who have switched to Verizon's or T-Mobile's 5-G internet service are getting.

I have a maritime client who installed Starlink on several of his vessels, and he is getting much better speeds and lower latency than he had with the previous satellite-based provider. It’s the same $5k/mo price but worlds apart in performance.

That covers several vessels at dock and at sea, each vessel sometimes with a hundred or more folks on board, clients and crew.

They have a lower level business service that's something like $250 per month that will blow anything away residential although I don't remember the speed details. I thought about giving it a try, but I just didn't want to have to shell out that much every month.

Regarding the verizon 5G service comment above, I have verizon phones and I never have 5G service at my house. My phone always moves back to the 4G service.

^ Maybe they have removed it now but for a long time they have pushed the user to sign in with a Microsoft account, but also left an option (not always easy to find) to set up Windows without one.

Your computer is not entirely your computer, unless you know some non-standard — and inconvenient — techniques to keep the overlords out.

This is just another example in a long list of ways Microsoft demonstrates absolute contempt for the customer.

upload_2024-2-25_17-8-58.jpeg

The "me" in that diagram shows why the "right" keeps moving left. They keep accepting people into their camp who really don't agree with them. They should not ally with the new liberals who leave the left. Let them create their own thing. If you let them in your club they make you more left.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back