Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

Yes for Georgia. Biden called all of them racist. Remember when MLB cancelled the all-star game over the new voter law?
I have been thinking it is strange that Trump has a big lead in GA, but considering Biden called them racist for the new voter law, I am now wondering if quite a few suburban voters now regret their vote in 2020.

Both Arizona and Georgia allow no-excuse mail-in voting, and the Democrats have mastered the process, while we're still telling our voters not to do it. So long as that's the case, we're going to have a hard time in both states no matter what the polls say. Fraud or no fraud, if Trump isn't up by more than 5 points, Biden probably wins those states just because of the turnout advantage we give them.

I can't vouch for anything here being true but it is interesting. Serbians supposedly hacked into the Dominion machines on election night 2020. The evidence has been turned over to Jim Jordan so I look forward to finding out more.

Bernegger in the second tweet down believes it and is a reliable source.

Last edited:
The average American has no idea how unsecure these machines are. It's frustrating for me to tell people about this and their response is "it still doesn't mean it's happening". :facepalm:

If something is this easy you can bet it's being done by an experienced hacker.

Do you see why I want an audit of these machines after every election? Better yet get rid of them but I doubt that will happen.

Last edited:
The average American has no idea how unsecure these machines are. It's frustrating for me to tell people about this and their response is "it still doesn't mean it's happening". :facepalm:

If something is this easy you can bet it's being done by an experienced hacker.

Do you see why I want an audit of these machines after every election? Better yet get rid of them but I doubt that will happen.

Garmel, as you know, Democrats were showing the same things on mainstream TV more than 10 years ago.

Garmel, as you know, Democrats were showing the same things on mainstream TV more than 10 years ago.

Yep. They were running a lot of it before 2020. I personally believe that "Trump stole the election through the machines" was going to be the narrative if Trump had won.

I applaud Georgia for being the first(?) state to not hide their election results with secret ballots. Progress is being made, people. This needs to be the law in all 50 states.

Been saying this for awhile now. It's going to be like GA2020 in swing states this November. "It's midnight, how many votes do we need to steal this thing?"

Those illegals will flip the election to blue.

By the time It's found to be fraudulent the administration is settled in, the media continues to be the cucks for dems, the "pretend to be conservatives" just wave it off like they did in 2020

Last edited:
Y'all gotta read this.

I read. It is an explanation about how the game of power is played and won. If you want to "win", this is how you have to play. Punish your enemies. Reward your friends. Anytime your understanding of that dynamic changes you change your stance. If the right continues to ignore the game, as they have for 100 years, they will continue to lose and we will be a communist totalitarian country soon.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back