'I Feel Duped on Climate Change'

Also, the high standard of living of North America, Europe, East Asia, etc are not a problem since the populations (and CO2 emissions) are declining in those areas. Plus, those regions have the money to mitigate against changes in weather. If we only had less brown and black people who want a higher standard of living!!!

Also, the high standard of living of North America, Europe, East Asia, etc are not a problem since the populations (and CO2 emissions) are declining in those areas. Plus, those regions have the money to mitigate against changes in weather. If we only had less brown and black people who want a higher standard of living!!!

Don't worry. They are trying to kill whites in other ways.

Climate change agenda, the New Green Deal and the Inflation Reduction Act are designed to be continual, federal bailouts for failing demotragically controlled states.

It makes zero financial sense to build wind and solar farms where there isn’t enough wind or sun. The main region where there is ANY economical potential is the Great Plains.

European electricity rates are 3-8 times more expensive than Texas. So naturally, for competitive reasons, they want our rates to be high too.

Same situation on both coast of the United States. Electricity is much more expensive in California and Massachusetts than Texas. Industries are currently moving from Europe to states with low cost energy like Louisiana and Texas.

China is building 145 coal fired electricity plants around the world every year. Until the rest of the world is on board with lowering emissions nothing will change except your electricity bill.

I live by myself in a 2 bedroom one bath, moderately insulated home. My bill averages 45 per month. I keep it very comfortable all year long. My friend in Germany, with similar square footage, pays 675 per month.

Last edited:

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back