'I Feel Duped on Climate Change'

It's amazing how the same weirdos are in all these crackpot movements. You got a bunch of obvious trannies doing backing environmental activism, and I'd bet my right arm that they're also protesting for Hamas too. Same lunatics with the same agenda.

It's amazing how the same weirdos are in all these crackpot movements. You got a bunch of obvious trannies doing backing environmental activism, and I'd bet my right arm that they're also protesting for Hamas too. Same lunatics with the same agenda.

Lunacy comes to the surface in many ways. It shows that these people really are messed up in the head.

I had to look this up. If I understand the simple view. Leadership in Germany f'd up and needed to find ways to cover up economic screw ups ( sounds familiar)
So they decided to eliminate tax breaks on farm equipment and vehicles.
,Good for German farmers and truckers.

Last edited:
Hmmm, maybe we could block traffic because of no deductible mortgage interest, sales tax, taxing SS, and the moronic Medicare donut hole. Just a few of my pissed off issues.

Hmmm, maybe we could block traffic because of no deductible mortgage interest, sales tax, taxing SS, and the moronic Medicare donut hole. Just a few of my pissed off issues.

If you blocked traffic, the police would suddenly discover the importance of the rule of law.

Honestly, I think they should do it for no reason other than to make them point.

They would if Trump would actually support them in courts and actively protect them afterwards. But he hasn't for J6ers so he would probably hang them out to dry too.

They would if Trump would actually support them in courts and actively protect them afterwards. But he hasn't for J6ers so he would probably hang them out to dry too.

True, but to be fair, there wouldn't be much Trump could do as a federal official.

True, but to be fair, there wouldn't be much Trump could do as a federal official.

He could have pardoned all of the J6ers. Any group doing something now could be supported by fund raising, rallies, etc. But Trump doesn't do things for other people. He could call the RNC to set up networks of lawyers, funds, etc to help out.

But he could have organized money and legal support for them after they were charged.
Yes, he could have done that. Would it actually have been helpful, given that the opposing side was on a political witch hunt? Or would the financial support have been used as just another excuse to pile on even more to their already grossly unjust sentences?

SN is exactly right. If Trump would have publically acted to help those arrested Demx and media would have jumped all over it as proof Trump was guilty of it.
Mona you know that is true.

Yes, he could have done that. Would it actually have been helpful, given that the opposing side was on a political witch hunt? Or would the financial support have been used as just another excuse to pile on even more to their already grossly unjust sentences?

Don't help people because you are afraid it would be worse for the people kept in solitary confinement and committed suicide, or the grandmas in prison for years for walking around? :confused:

SN is exactly right. If Trump would have publically acted to help those arrested Demx and media would have jumped all over it as proof Trump was guilty of it.
Mona you know that is true.

They already did that anyway! So piss on those poor people I guess. They get no support because Republicans should be afraid of the Left. :brickwall:

He could have pardoned all of the J6ers. Any group doing something now could be supported by fund raising, rallies, etc. But Trump doesn't do things for other people. He could call the RNC to set up networks of lawyers, funds, etc to help out.

He could have pardoned the 1/6ers, because they were charged with federal crimes. The idiots blocking highways and bridges should be charged with state offenses.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back