January 6 was a lie

If you think he's a republican, go for it. No **** off my ***. I know better.

I could buy a Russian military outfit and call myself a ruuskie but guess what. That doesn't make me Russian. You are what you are. When I see him ovulating in the j6 hearings it told me what I needed to know. He's not a republican

I don't think Republican = conservative. Kinzinger was a Republican office holder. That is a fact. It is also a fact that he is a center left Progressive. Guess what. Many Republicans including those who run the party are too. Just like Nikki Haley.

I don't think Republican = conservative. Kinzinger was a Republican office holder. That is a fact. It is also a fact that he is a center left Progressive. Guess what. Many Republicans including those who run the party are too. Just like Nikki Haley.
Haley and her supporters don't run the Party.

I won't be surprised when NONE OF THE ABOVE beats her in Nevada...

The big donors of the Republican Party support her. That doesn't mean she will win the primary. Those are two separate issues. The voting base picks Trump. The GOP establishment would pick Haley if they could so they funnel money her way. This is unequivocal at this point. I don't understand how anyone doesn't understand this.

The big donors of the Republican Party support her. That doesn't mean she will win the primary. Those are two separate issues. The voting base picks Trump. The GOP establishment would pick Haley if they could so they funnel money her way. This is unequivocal at this point. I don't understand how anyone doesn't understand this.
The support is waning.

And curious how you chose to ignore that she got big money Demonrats supporting her. I don't understand who anyone doesn't see the message being sent.

In the 'interesting J6 tidbit' category...douche canoe soyboy Kinzinger used an agent fluent in Russian when he bought his house in Tomball last summer...on the aptly named Douche Canoe Street. Oh wait...it was Birch Canoe.

Pure coincidence though...right?

Sales price between $900K- $1M. Grift and fake tears pay well...

The support is waning.

And curious how you chose to ignore that she got big money Demonrats supporting her. I don't understand who anyone doesn't see the message being sent.

I don't understand anyone who thinks there is a difference.

Is this where we cue the Rocky theme?

Haley lost by a Cheney-esque margin to none of the above. Montgomery Brewster would have been proud...

The way to interpret this comment by the FBI is that Antifa is aligned with the goals of the FBI. They play for the same team.

The lady's question at the bottom is way beyond the point. What if conservatives would have done what Antifa did? She is trying to say the FBI is hypocritical. They aren't. This is about power not politics or justice or fairness. FBI/Antifa/WEF/USMC/USN/Federal Reserve/DNC/RNC/etc are all on the same team. They are fighting against Christians, actual conservatives, and non-communists. In other words a large majority of those posting on this board.

Newly released footage shows SS agent who said UNDER OATH that Trump did not try to take the steering wheel of the Beast clearly lied.
convinced me:lmao:

Last edited:
Great way to start the week end
ON THURSDAY NIGHT- at exactly 7:51 pm, a craftily disguised conservative process server approached the home of Mr. ‘Tad’ Thomas A Dibiase who is the LEAD ATTORNEY for the US Capitol Police.

After a brief suspenseful pause, Atty Dibiase opens the door – in what could be the most satisfying look of 2024 – His jaw drops as he is served with an 80 page January 6 lawsuit, brought by the J6 Political Prisoners."
Breaking: Two Dozen J6 Protesters Sue Over 100 US Capitol Police Members for Unprecedented Violence, Brutality and Physical Abuse on January 6, 2021 That Led to Sustained Injuries and Trauma | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft

"Little evidence" is actually overblowing the fact that there is any evidence of any group of people trying to literally overthrow the Gubment that day. Beyond laughable.

"Little evidence" is actually overblowing the fact that there is any evidence of any group of people trying to literally overthrow the Gubment that day. Beyond laughable.

True. Most of the violence was caused because people were getting tired of being hit with flash bangs and rubber bullets, not because of a violent insurrection. Liberals don't understand that if it was a real insurrection there would be guns and body counts involved.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back