President Biden Accountability Thread

:whiteflag:Demx are angry Garland didn't edit Hur's report to make Slojo look better.
Perhaps attention might be better placed on how FJB's decline affects our country.

427021886_3743227489232501_3320854854505672823_n.jpg

Just to again show my hypocrisy in this issue I’m going to repeat how irritating this is that while I am opposed to the forgiveness concept overall I am still ticked that my daughter who has paid regularly for 16 years and been a public servant for 14 years (public defender) cannot qualify for all this forgiveness garbage because her daddy co-signed her notes.

Just to again show my hypocrisy in this issue I’m going to repeat how irritating this is that while I am opposed to the forgiveness concept overall I am still ticked that my daughter who has paid regularly for 16 years and been a public servant for 14 years (public defender) cannot qualify for all this forgiveness garbage because her daddy co-signed her notes.
Absolute BS nash just because you co-signed. I suppose biden thinks all kids are like Hunter and live off their parents their whole life. I've known a couple of public defenders and was astonished when they told me what they made for someone who graduated from a Law School.

What are the Bidens doing to these dogs? Two different dogs years apart in age biting like that? Why didn't either dog get training?

As a dog owner since I was a kid, I have never had a dog bite anyone, not even close. They are happy guys and my best friends.

The White House dogs may get training, but training is only so good as the love and attention provided them afterwards. And the owner really needs to do the training, that is a big part of bonding. You are a team.

They need to be part of the family, not a prop to be used to look like you love animals. I imagine Major was kenneled most of the time, I can't see him having free reign of the White House. You need to forge a bond with the dog, expose it to all sorts of things as a puppy, most importantly people, noises, and other dogs.

You get out of a dog what you put in to a dog, and I don't think much was put in to Major, or Commander. They are in stress positions when they are out with secret service agents, people they don't know, and German Shepards are a protective guard dog. A stupid choice for the White House.
Get a Lab or Golden Retriever type of dog, or stick to a cat.
You aren't fit to be a President, or a dog owner.
I feel sorry for any pet that ole Joe gets.

Holland
your points are good
Those dogs the Bidens abused did NOT become biters because of their breed.
Just another example of what POS bidens are

I want to go on record saying that although I have been voting Democrat for most of the time most of my life, I did not ever have any use for Biden when he had his wits about him, such as they were

I want to go on record saying that although I have been voting Democrat for most of the time most of my life, I did not ever have any use for Biden when he had his wits about him, such as they were

You've been voting for rapists, murderers, and thieves? Jeez.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back