Random Offseason News

Berzerkley is worthless in athletics and the most overrated education in the country, although I am disappointed that Stanford let GE takeover the EBCT and shut it down.

ND stood out for their absence for sure. Somehow, OU seems to get a pass on the hate-wagon from most neutral fans, and I really don't understand how.

What a **** grouping. Liberty? UCF? Utah? Did these cretins take money to make someone feel relevant?

Ohio State; ND; Convicts; VT (although without Beamer & his convicts they are irrelevant)

Loserville is pretty bad, and we know about Arkansas when they win.

As for worst fans, add Third Ward, but no fans are as worthless and nasty as UConn

^ One good year and some encouraging recruiting and Texas is back on top y'all!
Pay Sark ten million now! Give him a jet too! A ******* JET AIRPLANE.
And some cars. Put more money in the cars too, in the glove box maybe, there should be dollars falling out of there when he gets in.
Cash in the airplane, lying in the seats and on the floor.
Sark money everywhere! The SEC is ours.
Invite Charlie and Tom over to witness the greatness that is upon us - they will understand.

^ One good year and some encouraging recruiting and Texas is back on top y'all!
Pay Sark ten million now! Give him a jet too! A ******* JET AIRPLANE.
And some cars. Put more money in the cars too, in the glove box maybe, there should be dollars falling out of there when he gets in.
Cash in the airplane, lying in the seats and on the floor.
Sark money everywhere! The SEC is ours.
Invite Charlie and Tom over to witness the greatness that is upon us - they will understand.

Its funny some of the comments out there regarding Sarks new contract.

"He hasn't done anything yet"

"LOL, TU paid Sark Jimbo money for one good year"

"Texas paying Sark for losing in the playoffs every year"

Most people lack critical thinking skills. In 3 yrs Sark took Texas from mediocre to a conference championship and the playoffs. In the 10 years of playoffs how many coaches have done this besides Sark? 13....Notre Dame made the playoffs twice but isn't in a conference. Its a big deal for a team to make the playoffs and it is very hard. Haters gonna hate.

To be fair, it will be easier to make the playoffs beginning this year. But yeah, Sark went from inheriting Tom's locker room full of malcontents to the playoffs in three seasons.

aggy can try to point fingers, but it is patently obvious they are desperately trying to deflect the spotlight off their own unprecedented levels of stupidity regarding Jimbo's guaranteed contract and buyout.

can a 3 loss aggie team get in the playoffs? hmm I don't know. It may come down to aggie having to beat us to make the playoffs next season. We do play them at the end of the season, right? interesting.

can a 3 loss aggie team get in the playoffs? hmm I don't know. It may come down to aggie having to beat us to make the playoffs next season. We do play them at the end of the season, right? interesting.
Why in the world would you think aggy will be only a 3 loss team?

no aggy on either. Daddy is pushing them closer to the bottom. The collective heads in Brazos County are about to explode. Does anyone want to speculate FSU replaces aggy who goes to either the ACC or Big-12 at aggy's request?
As much as I dislike the rump rangers of the brazos, their stadium, fans, and traditions make that a tough place to play when they have adequate coaching.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back