Random Offseason News

LC,

Not even a 1950s industrial league softball would come up with something that ****** and cheap looking, BUT it is Cal McNair. I'm embarrassed to admit that he graduated from The University and serves on our Athletics Council.

Derek Dooley is trying to "organize" anything? Who the hell would trust that guy to "organize" a two-year old's birthday party much less anything more complex?

I guess Ringling Brothers ran out of clown jobs

Last edited:
LC,

Not even a 1950s industrial league softball would come up with something that ****** and cheap looking, BUT it is Cal McNair. I'm embarrassed to admit that he graduated from The University and serves on our Athletics Council.
Had flashbacks to the wool uniforms we wore back in the day. 100 degree temperatures, 95% humidity, and toss in a few thousand mosquitoes for the trifecta! But nobody complained.

As long as they're going to retroactively change the rules and give Reggie Bush back the Heismann, they might as well retroactively take a look at Vince Young's performance in the National Championship game vs Reggie, take the trophy away from Reggie again, and award it to VY.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back