What if it was not the Russians?

Interesting that Cornyn is making this accusation.
You are not going to believe this but my liberal friend in Austin says this is proof that Russia was able to hide evidence of Trump collusion by bribing certain FBI officials.

You are not going to believe this but my liberal friend in Austin says this is proof that Russia was able to hide evidence of Trump collusion by bribing certain FBI officials.
Some people are just so stupid that it is astounding they can remember to keep breathing. Your friend sounds like one of those people.

Congress and independent counsel cannot roll tanks into anyone's driveway. The doj has that responsibility.

I'm thankful congress and Durham are coming through on their end. If they didn't THEN I'd be pissed
But, what difference does it make? Anyone with half a brain knew all of this. This joker comes to these conclusions under the very retard who will make sure it goes nowhere.

But, what difference does it make? Anyone with half a brain knew all of this. This joker comes to these conclusions under the very retard who will make sure it goes nowhere.

The difference? Independent voters that believed that horse **** (and did until today) know better. It could tilt a vote to Trump's favor in 24. If the fbi or dnc come out with more ******** before the election, independent voters will be less likely to fall for it

That said....DESANTIS 2024 !

The difference? Independent voters that believed that horse **** (and did until today) know better. It could tilt a vote to Trump's favor in 24. If the fbi or dnc come out with more ******** before the election, independent voters will be less likely to fall for it

That said....DESANTIS 2024 !
Hope you're right.

MSNBC and CNN have their DNC talking point to spread propaganda to the sheep. Expect to hear the word “dud” over and over to describe the Durham report.

Durham report not even at the bottom of CNN’s web page. Scary times and the American public has no idea. I saw a poll yesterday where 60% of 18-25 year olds would choose keeping tik tok over voting rights.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back