2022 House and Senate election

Holland you posted " I would also add China to his proposal."

Since the CCP is Chinese Communist Party I think it is covered. Won't be many private Chinese companies buying without CCP knowledge and approval

I would add Bill Gates

Last edited:
Who is John Fetterman????
In the past week he has called out Demx for double standard in allowing Menendez to stay
Called for Border control and to stop allowing illegals to flow in
calls to stop foreign companies from buying American farm land
and Today called for a stop to a foreign company from buying a major steel company.
These are the good and right decisions for our country.
I did Not see this while he was campaigning.
If you look at the vid where he says he will do everything he can to stop a steel company from going to a foreign company He is speaks clearly with no hesitation. I like him

I think it is funny that he is now seen as a very conservative Dem. 30 years ago he would have been a mainstream dem. boy how the left has changed.

He's acting like most Democrats acted back when suburban white people were largely voting Republican. (Of course, suburban white people hadn't been brainwashed into little Gore Vidals back then.)

Fetterman doing it again. I really don't know what to make of this guy. I don't think I've ever been more pleasantly surprised. I was expecting a dumber version of Elizabeth Warren, and we're getting a guy who attacks the hard left more than he attacks the right.

Fetterman doing it again. I really don't know what to make of this guy. I don't think I've ever been more pleasantly surprised. I was expecting a dumber version of Elizabeth Warren, and we're getting a guy who attacks the hard left more than he attacks the right.

I've never been so wrong on a politician as I have been on Fetterman. Pennsylvania is a weird animal though. They are socially conservative in a lot of ways and very liberal in others. Hard to predict. But Fetterman is looking way better than Oz.

I've never been so wrong on a politician as I have been on Fetterman. Pennsylvania is a weird animal though. They are socially conservative in a lot of ways and very liberal in others. Hard to predict. But Fetterman is looking way better than Oz.

I'm not sure we were "wrong." Before the stroke, he had all the markings of your typical mindless progressive. Then he had his stroke, got his mental illness treated, and now he's a regular person. Maybe there's something to the Michael Savage saying that liberalism is a mental disorder.

I'm not sure we were "wrong." Before the stroke, he had all the markings of your typical mindless progressive. Then he had his stroke, got his mental illness treated, and now he's a regular person. Maybe there's something to the Michael Savage saying that liberalism is a mental disorder.

Could be.

There are studies that show liberals suffer more mental illness than conservatives.

I also believe many are on the spectrum which explains why so many of them can't understand nuance of a situation.

Last edited:

I did not listen or read any of his campaign speeches. I wonder if there is a noticeable difference?
I also wonder how his actual constituents feel? Not the Demx pacs but the actual people.

I did not listen or read any of his campaign speeches. I wonder if there is a noticeable difference?
I also wonder how his actual constituents feel? Not the Demx pacs but the actual people.
The progressives in PA are livid.

This dude is slimy. If the FBI ever gets depoliticised, it needs to go after this MoFo. The guy bangs a Chinese spy and stays in fancy resorts around the world at campaign expense, and it's all legit? Not buying it.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back