2022 House and Senate election

He had a stroke too.

I know, but that happened quite awhile ago. He was still spouting leftism for months after the stroke. The big change seemed to have happend after after he was released from Walter Reed last spring. He went in a crazy leftist, and he came out cured. Michael Savage wrote a book called "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder," and at least in the case of Fetterman, it literally looks true. I honestly don't see any other explanation.

Yep the Portugese butter was also spectacular learn the Portugese word for butter before I learned the Portugese word for bathroom

Latest polls. Seems like Dems are done in MT and NV, maybe other states.

Attachments

• IMG_9236.jpeg
    IMG_9236.jpeg
    175 KB · Views: 17
And he STILL f'ed it up...
but from a GOP perspective, I think he F'd up just the right amount. It is still going have dems wrestling and having to deal with the decision, but it was good enough so that JB and his team can still tell themselves "everybody has a little verbal gaff now and then". At this point, the best outcome for GOP is for this to drag on for 7-8 weeks. He didn't intend to, but he gave the delegates an out for the convention.

I'm really hoping that JB stays on the ticket. Most of the national polling has DJT up by 3+/-. But that doesn't tell the full story. That is when people are given the either/or option in a survey. It leaves out the option to just stay home and not vote. If JB losing is a foregone conclusion then more dems will stay home and that could be a loss of 3-4% for down ballot dems as well. This really could be the red wave this time around.

Hopefully we have a better plan than constantly infighting within the GOP ranks and DJT calling out "RINOs" when they don't fall in line with his every wish. This really could be the reset that we've been wanting, but not if we push so hard to the right that we can't even get our own "R's" all on board. If DJT wants to be considered in the same light as Reagan then he has to have a plan to legislate and not just pontificate.

I'm really hoping that JB stays on the ticket. Most of the national polling has DJT up by 3+/-. But that doesn't tell the full story. That is when people are given the either/or option in a survey. It leaves out the option to just stay home and not vote. If JB losing is a foregone conclusion then more dems will stay home and that could be a loss of 3-4% for down ballot dems as well. This really could be the red wave this time around.

Hopefully we have a better plan than constantly infighting within the GOP ranks and DJT calling out "RINOs" when they don't fall in line with his every wish. This really could be the reset that we've been wanting, but not if we push so hard to the right that we can't even get our own "R's" all on board. If DJT wants to be considered in the same light as Reagan then he has to have a plan to legislate and not just pontificate.
Hope you're right BOS, but there's also the other perspective. We have it won so I don't need to contribute. Taking things for granted is how you lose to Rice. And how aggys lose to Appalachian State.

The most significant issue for dems is the down ballot impact of JB at this point. It is not his ability to run the country, it is not even his ability to win POTUS. (I think they've all realized that this one is going to DJT no matter who they run now.) But they are very concerned about losing the House and the Senate especially. If the GOP can really stay on message about how the Dems lied as a group to hide JB's condition, and how they manipulated the primary to hand the nomination to JB, and how they are trying to let a small group of Dem elites anoint his successor rather than let voters decide.....That will not only help DJT cruise in November but also put a serious dent in ANY and ALL Dems that came out in the last 12 months to declare JB "fit" for office.

The most significant issue for dems is the down ballot impact of JB at this point. It is not his ability to run the country, it is not even his ability to win POTUS. (I think they've all realized that this one is going to DJT no matter who they run now.) But they are very concerned about losing the House and the Senate especially. If the GOP can really stay on message about how the Dems lied as a group to hide JB's condition, and how they manipulated the primary to hand the nomination to JB, and how they are trying to let a small group of Dem elites anoint his successor rather than let voters decide.....That will not only help DJT cruise in November but also put a serious dent in ANY and ALL Dems that came out in the last 12 months to declare JB "fit" for office.

In addition, they're pretty rudderless. I don't see much of an agenda or record to run on. All they seem to have is Orange Man Bad, and that clearly isn't working as planned.

If the GOP can really stay on message about how the Dems lied as a group to hide JB's condition, and how they manipulated the primary to hand the nomination to JB, and how they are trying to let a small group of Dem elites anoint his successor rather than let voters decide...
This, this, this. I can't tell you how hard you hit the bullseye here. This is what has pissed off all the "independents", as well as many moderate democrats, and it should have.

We can't have a mouth breathing vegetable in that job. The gravity of the decisions that may have to be made are far too crucial to be left to a cabal of TrotskyObama-ites working behind the scenes, and using SlowJoe as their personal sock puppet.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back