Baltimore Crime Rate Soaring

Did anyone else see horninchicago there?

Over 10 years ago a company I used to work for moved their headquarters to Chicago to get the best and brightest from Kellogg, U Of Chicago, etc. I wonder what they're thinking now.

Kinda matters where they moved from. Was it like Dallas or like Ferguson, MO?

Chicago's mayor elect is worse than Beetlejuice. And that's hard to do

It's incredible. You have a city that is in complete disarray with violent crime. They oust the mayor, but they don't do it because she was too weak on crime. They do it because she only whored for the teacher unions about 85 percent of the time instead of 100 percent of the time. In other words, they did it because she did the right thing too often.

As far as I'm concerned, the city can burn. Screw 'em.

I feel sorry for the conservatives who live there.
Heck the poor blacks are mad at their savior Obama because his library is gentrifying the surrounding area and driving the po folk out.
Surely with all that is going on in Chicago, Minneapolis, Phillie, Portland Seattle San Franciso etc etc Some people ought to be able to put it together

I feel sorry for the conservatives who live there.
Heck the poor blacks are mad at their savior Obama because his library is gentrifying the surrounding area and driving the po folk out.
Surely with all that is going on in Chicago, Minneapolis, Phillie, Portland Seattle San Franciso etc etc Some people ought to be able to put it together

I feel sorry for them, but it's time to move. New York got a little sanity when it elected Eric Adams who at least isn't crazy. However, the rest of the big cities are basically choosing violent crime at this point.

I'm honestly surprised the Mayor of Oakland isn't siding with the thugs.
I am not. The wheel-spinners are not a politically favored group, or a natural political group aligned with dems or leftists. They are sort of renegades that don’t have any political home.

I am not. The wheel-spinners are not a politically favored group, or a natural political group aligned with dems or leftists. They are sort of renegades that don’t have any political home.

But they're almost surely minority, and the dude who tried to stop them was clearly white. You'll notice the ethnicity of the Mayor.

Let all of these cities burn to the grown.

Mostly, yes. I will give New York and San Francisco some credit for at least deciding that they have a limit with how much violent crime and theft they're willing to accept. I suspect the Asian and Hispanic communities in those cities are fed up.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back