Black Lives Matter; The Cerebral Warlords of Our Time

Expect peaceful protests tonight in Memphis, Atlanta and other major cities due to the 5 black officers who chased down a black suspect who resisted arrest.

And by peaceful, I mean looting and burning stores.

Expect peaceful protests tonight in Memphis, Atlanta and other major cities due to the 5 black officers who chased down a black suspect who resisted arrest.

And by peaceful, I mean looting and burning stores.
If they're burning gastop stoves there could be an issue. Otherwise it's just peaceful protests against racists chasing down a calm, loving, peaceful man training for the Olympics.

In Memphis, the cops said it was reckless driving, but the video is going to show it wasn't? Doesn't sound the guy should have been killed over it. Interesting that it's five black cops.

In Memphis, the cops said it was reckless driving, but the video is going to show it wasn't? Doesn't sound the guy should have been killed over it. Interesting that it's five black cops.
and according to CNN idiots, 5 black cops beating/killing a black man is still an example of racism.

There is a protest planned at Dallas PD HDqtrs tonight
to protest the black man killed by 5 black police officers in Memphis

theodoric-of-york-730x488-3.jpg

It will be interesting to see what started this incident, but I see no reason to be kicking the man in the face while he is down. It was real gang mentality from those officers.

It will be interesting to see what started this incident, but I see no reason to be kicking the man in the face while he is down. It was real gang mentality from those officers.

I don't think there's any question that the officers were out of line in this case. But that doesn't justify rioting. It justifies charging the officers and prosecuting them.

I am glad the Memphis Police chief released all the vids. IMO it took courage. There may be more to come out but just from the vids there was no reason for the police to do all they did.
Quite a contrast from the shooting here in Dallas yesterday. A suspect in a capitol murder case refused to get out of car even surrounded by cops. They yelled for him to get out of car over and over Shot flash bangs. Had a drone which showed the suspect had a gun.
Body cams show the cops repeatedly asking him to come out wiyh hands up. Then you hear and see 2 shots fired and cops duck for cover. Then cops fired 57 rounds killinv him.
Police chief was asked if it was over kill. He rightly defended it.
Biden wonders why the police didn't just shoot him in the leg

Of course, her "daughter" is a dude.

Around 25 years ago, this sort of chap--dressed, made up, and appearing like that, would've simply been called a "Metrosexual."

Not a girl; rather a girly-man. A minority of women seem to actually dig this sort of character because they're so clean and hygienic compared to most men. And fashionable...

Acho is a race baiter and hustler, too. He's a big mouthed hypocrite who went to Texas then said Texas should address its racist past. He went along with the Eyes of Texas BS.

So, his comeuppance on this is fun to see.

I am glad the Memphis Police chief released all the vids. IMO it took courage. There may be more to come out but just from the vids there was no reason for the police to do all they did.
Quite a contrast from the shooting here in Dallas yesterday. A suspect in a capitol murder case refused to get out of car even surrounded by cops. They yelled for him to get out of car over and over Shot flash bangs. Had a drone which showed the suspect had a gun.
Body cams show the cops repeatedly asking him to come out wiyh hands up. Then you hear and see 2 shots fired and cops duck for cover. Then cops fired 57 rounds killinv him.
Police chief was asked if it was over kill. He rightly defended it.
Biden wonders why the police didn't just shoot him in the leg
I agree with you about quickly releasing the video. There has been a long history of Police leadership and unions working actively to cover up and downplay incidents of this type. While the black community routinely overplays their hand in these shooting deaths (because many of these events are justified by the cop), the police leadership and unions have done a lot in the past to undermine confidence in cops actions being met with real review and punishment.

I'm adamantly opposed to "Defund the Police" but I'm wholeheartedly for "Defund the Police Union"

Last edited:
Defund the police union? So, police should not have union representation like airline pilots have? And, does someone besides police themselves fund police unions?

Acho is a race baiter and hustler, too. He's a big mouthed hypocrite who went to Texas then said Texas should address its racist past. He went along with the Eyes of Texas BS.

So, his comeuppance on this is fun to see.

Yeah. He is contradicting himself now. I wonder why.

Defund the police union? So, police should not have union representation like airline pilots have? And, does someone besides police themselves fund police unions?
in my opinion, unions have three basic functions. One i think is good and the other two bad.

1. Help employees organize to bargain for higher wages, better benefits, and working conditions
2. Act as obstacles to firing or holding bad employees accountable.
3. enrich the leaders of the union and make them powerful political players

When unions are truly working for the whole group in collective bargaining they are generally trying to do positive things for the worker. It can be taken to extremes but generally it is positive.

When unions are working for the individual employee it is usually because that employee committed an offense they should be fired for, but now they have the union fund and the union lawyers that are able to protect bad apples.

It's why we have crappy teachers that can't be fired. crappy cops that can't be fired, etc. etc.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back