Elon Musk Stuff

The more and more I read the reports the worse and worse it gets. Many areas of government were contacting Twitter directly telling them specifically what tweets to take down and which accounts to take offline.

Even Mike McCarthy was telling Twitter to ban another Republican Congressman. You know who McCarthy didn't want off of Twitter? Any Democrat on the planet. Republicans only punch to the right with stuff like this.

Let me guess. McCarthy was going after a MAGA candidate.

People still think I'm exaggerating that the republican leadership sabotaged MAGA this election.

Last edited:
I’ve checked multiple “news” sites as well. If it is mentioned, it’s buried towards the bottom and generally just explains it away. Very dangerous times.

Let me guess. McCarthy was going after a MAGA candidate.

People still think I'm exaggerating that the republican leadership sabotaged MAGA this election.

Honestly I don't know. I think the name was Bryan Shelby but I could be wrong about that.

This is REAL
"Elon Musk said Saturday evening that there is "definitely some risk" to his personal safety during an extensive discussion about free speech, changes he has made to Twitter, and the release of internal communications from the fall of 2020 about what led the tech giant to suppress the Hunter Biden laptop story.
"Frankly the risk of something bad happening or literally even being shot is quite significant. I'm definitely not going to be doing any open air car parades, let me put it that way," Musk said in a Twitter Spaces discussion.

"It's not that hard to kill me if somebody wanted to, so hopefully they don't."
Elon Musk says he faces 'quite significant' risk of being assassinated

Twitter was a governmentality which is defined as a corporation being controlled and used to execute government policy. Musk is trying to take all that influence out of Twitter. I doubt he will be able to do it 100% but he will get very close.

The liberal responses on there are typical. “Twitter is a private company so they can do what they want.” Uh, they were a publicly traded company being driven by the DNC. Amirite?

If the Dems were willing to interfere in elections by banning speech through Big Tech, doesn't it make sense that they would sabotage voting machines, change electronic voting records, and scam mail in ballots? Just sayin'.

If the Dems were willing to interfere in elections by banning speech through Big Tech, doesn't it make sense that they would sabotage voting machines, change electronic voting records, and scam mail in ballots? Just sayin'.

After the fiascos we've seen in Arizona and our own Harris County I'm hoping people will open their eyes to what's going on.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back