heckuva speech, Trumpy

And there it is:

I don't blame the FBI for not stopping it before the crime began. Legally, that can be hard to do. I do blame them for being so ill-prepared for it. Why didn't they notify the Capitol Police and tell them what was coming?

I don't blame the FBI for not stopping it before the crime began. Legally, that can be hard to do. I do blame them for being so ill-prepared for it. Why didn't they notify the Capitol Police and tell them what was coming?
They were warned. Jan 6 committee are hiding the facts. GOP will show the incompetence in the new term.

They got greedy. They're trying to push a narrative that's too hard to maintain. If they limited it to January 6, they'd have a stronger point. The problem is that it's hard to smear an entire political party with something that was done by a handful of activists rather than actual politicians, so they've had to try to smear anyone who showed anything but absolute confidence in the election. Well, since they've denied every election they've lost for the last 25 years, that opens them up to the same criticism.

Does he favor reparations to the Lee family? They took their property without compensation and turned it into a graveyard
How about reparations for all the white folks who suffered reverse discrimination? If blacks are compensated, why not all victims of racism?

mc
We need to look further into Africa to see who was bringing people to the coasts for transport. Hint it was not white people.

Some of us are active proponents of the second amendment. I can guarantee they won’t be violent in the two towns I live in.

Was Jean-Pierre referencing the Civil War as an attack on democracy because of all the tyrannical, unconstitutional, underhanded things Lincoln did?

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back