heckuva speech, Trumpy

thank goodness the docs are under glass so no harm
I know idoits throwing stuff on important historic documents causes me to support their crazed cause

Oh hic
Good example
Of course I am sure THAT convinces many people especially if they are on the way to get on Your very fine fights. or to get cargo on

These people would have been pro Comanche back in the day

“They were here first and those mean racist farmers trespassed on their land!”

These people would have been pro Comanche back in the day

“They were here first and those mean racist farmers trespassed on their land!”

The flu took care of the Comanches more than anything. Without that there wouldn't have been as much open land and raids would have been 10xs the problem they were.

The flu took care of the Comanches more than anything. Without that there wouldn't have been as much open land and raids would have been 10xs the problem they were.

I thought the argument was white people brought the flu to the Comanche; therefore, it still counts as white killing Indian.

To the Woke all that flu business is beside the point. The whites are and always have been irredeemably evil and the Others were peaceful Zen Environmentalists who all got along with each other. If you don’t agree you are a Racist

same deal with a different cast in the Middle East

all was kumbaya till those nasty Hebrews showed up

It happens so often that I honestly don't care anymore. If you elect fuckin Democrats to run your city, don't complain about violent crime or crackpots shutting down your highways anytime they get pissed about something. This judge is doing what she was elected to do.

It isn't always easy to get rid of Dems in a dem city.
The conservatives here in Dallas try.
Think the conservatives in Austin or Houston don't try?

It isn't always easy to get rid of Dems in a dem city.
That's true, 6721. The hope is that voters will get so sick and tired of the status quo the Democrats have given them that they will vote GOP instead - figuring that a vote for the Dems would mean "no change."

Judge Andrea Jarmon appears to have a coffee bean sack atop her hair.
She decides there is no probable cause because the cops used facial id to identify the protesters.
Cant the prosecutors refile and say they established id by recognizing them in court?

the judge is putting her finger on the scales of justice methinks

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back