'I Feel Duped on Climate Change'

This just proves that Eco-communists are a bigger threat than climate change and way bigger than MAGA Republicans.

Insane liberals in general. They burn buildings/property, attack people with groups against one person, block roads, spit on you, threaten, doxx, act like a spoiled 6 year old in general.....you name it, they are evil people.

Insane liberals in general. They burn buildings/property, attack people with groups against one person, block roads, spit on you, threaten, doxx, act like a spoiled 6 year old in general.....you name it, they are evil people.
In my tiny town, the handful of California and New York libs, who have recently arrived, assume if you are an old, white, native, male Texan then you are a right wing racist. They can barely smile. And they make their politics clear.

Quebec man who blamed 2023 wildfires on government pleads guilty to setting 14 fires | CBC News

upload_2024-1-19_16-25-27.png

In my tiny town, the handful of California and New York libs, who have recently arrived, assume if you are an old, white, native, male Texan then you are a right wing racist. They can barely smile. And they make their politics clear.
Ask them if they are willing to host a few illegal immigrants.

Ask them if they are willing to host a few illegal immigrants.
Luckily the Mexican-American’s here are generally conservatives ..a hopeful trend along the border. The old pioneer families are almost all gone…the most amazingly, rugged people one can imagine.

With only 400 souls, we have no mayor or government of any form. But we do have Will Allen..my giant friend who blocked for Vince

Marathon is only 30 miles from the border..we literally never see illegals. They go straight to the Border towns now…to be processed and sent on their merry way.

BTW if you ever pass through here..it’s pronounced Marathun..they say we pronounce Marathon that way because the cowboys were too lazy to take their toothpicks out of their mouth when speaking.

Last edited:
Luckily the Mexican-American’s here are generally conservatives ..a hopeful trend along the border. The old pioneer families are almost all gone…the most amazingly, rugged people one can imagine.

With only 400 souls, we have no mayor or government of any form. But we do have Will Allen..my giant friend who blocked for Vince
I presumed that was the case. I’m just trying to target the hypocrites.

I now do not believe anything about climate change. This morning, the weather Chanel ran a story about EV vehicles failing in cold weather and the inability of drivers to find charging stations. After the story ran, the announcer said “coming up we interview Albert Gore on the issues.”

So this is Albert Gore III not VP Gore. He is the VP for the EV industry. Much like Hunter, he comes from a history of drug arrests including while driving a Prius 100mph under the influence of multiple illegal drugs.

This country is so corrupt. It is done.

I now do not believe anything about climate change. This morning, the weather Chanel ran a story about EV vehicles failing in cold weather and the inability of drivers to find charging stations. After the story ran, the announcer said “coming up we interview Albert Gore on the issues.”

So this is Albert Gore III not VP Gore. He is the VP for the EV industry. Much like Hunter, he comes from a history of drug arrests including while driving a Prius 100mph under the influence of multiple illegal drugs.

It’s called grift. It’s been in the republic since its founding. Newsflash: the vast majority of folks are parasites living off the productive few. Don’t kid yourself into believing everyone has economic value.

f**k these people. Europeans are at least generally allies. If we're in a position to help them disentangle from Putin and other bad actors for energy, we should be doing that. It's good for Europe and for the United States.
See the poll that I posted on the other thread. Biden is losing voters to the Green Party.

upload_2024-1-27_7-59-22.png

One thing I've never understood is this. If I tried to steal the Mona Lisa, every police force in the world would be on me, and when caught, I'd get several years in the slammer and fined of every penny I had. It would be a life-destroying decision. Furthermore, nobody would sympathise with me. I'd be hated by communists, neo-nazis, and everybody in between.

However, if I try to completely destroy the Mona Lisa and deny its enjoyment to all of humanity forever, I might spend a a few days in jail and pay a fine. It'll be a hassle, but pretty soon, I'll be allowed to go on with my life - about as as bad as an unpaid traffic ticket or at worst, a first offence DWI. Furthermore, large numbers of people in elite circles would rationalise what I did and privately sympathise with me. There'd be no moral condemnation.

One thing I've never understood is this. If I tried to steal the Mona Lisa, every police force in the world would be on me, and when caught, I'd get several years in the slammer and fined of every penny I had. It would be a life-destroying decision. Furthermore, nobody would sympathise with me. I'd be hated by communists, neo-nazis, and everybody in between.

However, if I try to completely destroy the Mona Lisa and deny its enjoyment to all of humanity forever, I might spend a a few days in jail and pay a fine. It'll be a hassle, but pretty soon, I'll be allowed to go on with my life - about as as bad as an unpaid traffic ticket or at worst, a first offence DWI. Furthermore, large numbers of people in elite circles would rationalise what I did and privately sympathise with me. There'd be no moral condemnation.

Only if you did so for a leftist political cause. Those people problem were given a green light before they did it too. They have elites supporting them financially and legally.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back