'I Feel Duped on Climate Change'

I personally blame Christopher Columbus as seen in this famous illustration of him (no need to worry on lunar vs solar):

290px-Eclipse_Christophe_Colomb.jpg

March 1504 lunar eclipse - Wikipedia

Great job Dude
Saw a clip of Miami police doing the same thing. Were police in all the other cities ordered Not to clear streets?
San Antonio police did nothing.

Roughly half of Die Deutsche Leuten despise the United States. Recent polls indicate that only half of the German people would want to support The United States in a war with Russia, even less would support us in a war with China.

That’s at least half of the real and unspoken motivation for the attack on an American plant in Germany.

Obviously there's a major environmental push to get people to use public transit in big cities. Honestly, I get it to a point. Even if the environment isn't a concern, it's not practical from a traffic or parking perspective to have 6 million cars on the road. However, if you want people to use public transit, you can't tolerate stuff like this or just ask or argue with him to get down. Transit police need to expel this guy, and he should be charged with a crime.

Obviously there's a major environmental push to get people to use public transit in big cities. Honestly, I get it to a point. Even if the environment isn't a concern, it's not practical from a traffic or parking perspective to have 6 million cars on the road. However, if you want people to use public transit, you can't tolerate stuff like this or just ask or argue with him to get down. Transit police need to expel this guy, and he should be charged with a crime.

All you need to get that lunatic down is a pocket knife applied to either of the straps (though I prefer the head end).

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back