Impeachment

Sorry one more thing: any loophole removed from businesses to increase total taxation just increases the cost to the consumer. Go one further - eliminate corporate income tax and you eliminate 80% of the tax lawyers and the concomitant tax loopholes, subsidies, complexity, etc. In this way, owners like Trump will set up corporations instead of sole proprietorships and get paid in salary, dividends, and stock options which are easily taxed.
Do you really believe costs directly drive prices. Maybe for commodities. For housing, services, luxury goods...prices are what the market will bear.

Do you really believe costs directly drive prices. Maybe for commodities. For housing, services, luxury goods...prices are what the market will bear.
Outside of housing and medical services, most of these items are discretionary spending. Thus, there is an incentive to lower costs.

I didn't see what Dershowitz said, but the way the Charlottesville lie gets pitched by the media, I assume that they're lying about what he said. I'll listen to his comments and decide for my own, but my initial presumption is that their characterization is a lie. It's sad that our media has become this.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back