Post Left Wing looniness here

Harvard Alumni Association ‘unanimously and unequivocally’ supports Claudine Gay | CNN Business

Well, if this sort of thing keeps up, I'll have to cheer for Yale at their big game from now on...

:e-bevo::e-bevo::e-bevo::e-bevo::e-bevo::e-bevo::e-bevo::e-bevo::e-bevo::e-bevo::e-bevo::e-bevo::e-bevo::e-bevo:
.....:e-poo::e-poo::e-poo::e-poo::e-poo::e-poo::e-poo::e-poo::e-poo::e-poo::e-poo::e-poo::e-poo::e-poo:
Veritas_and_Adorned_Shield_2880x1920_RGB-1024x683.png

(Frauds. I'd tend to think the truth is pretty far away from the leadership of that place these days...)

Many of the cancel culture a$$holes are now getting cancelled.

Plenty of us told them this would happen someday. You start burning down nearby dry fields, and think the wildfire can't spread to your own field?

Where was their newfound concern for freedom of speech when the speakers, or words spoken, were disagreeable to them?

We have our own natural resources. Europe extracted resources from South American and Africa. Not us. We mined, drilled, farmed, our own stuff.

Remember we started out sending natural resources to England. Then we developed our own industrial base in the 19th century. Kayyam doesn't have a clue.

You might think Minnesota is getting a new flag because it's current flag is as ugly as sin. Nope - it's getting a new one because the current flag is racist as it depicts a white dude working the land and an Indian riding a horse on it. Clearly, whitey stolen the land!

This guy, Lee Herold, says, “I would wager money, actually, that there’s more people in Minnesota that know what the Texas flag looks like than what the Minnesota flag looks like.”

That's because Texas is awesome, bro. Even Minnesotans know that.

MN is getting a new state flag and Lee Herold couldn't be happier | kare11.com

Many of our most critical research labs at Harvard and throughout the Ivy League contain CCP spies disguised as scientists…Stanford as well. There were thousands of FBI investigations halted by the current Brandon Administration.they deemed all the investigations as racial profiling.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back