Post Left Wing looniness here

How long before she's institutionalized in the psych ward or becomes a mass shooter?

In this day and age, you and I are more likely to be institutionalised for thinking something's wrong with her. Mass shooter? I think that's more likely for her - maybe within 2 years.

Dude must have been incredibly hard up for the squank to have considered that freak for a one nighter, let alone a life partner.

We can't see her bod, and obviously she has dogged herself out to fit the "non-binary" mold. It's possible that she was pretty at some point. As for her crackpot issues? That's another matter. I'm sure she put out a crapload of red flags.

I am trying to figure this faux outrage out.
So it was a biological woman pretending to be a man who got called "maam" by a Delta employee and got all huffy? Or was it a dude pretending to be a woman who got called He who got huffy?
So another known trans activist tried to create a scene at the gate except the black Delta employee wasn't having any of the bs.
Is that what happened?

So it was a biological woman pretending to be a man who got called "maam" by a Delta employee and got all huffy? Or was it a dude pretending to be a woman who got called He who got huffy?
So another known trans activist tried to create a scene at the gate except the black Delta employee wasn't having any of the bs.
Is that what happened?
Who cares anymore? You can call me Shirley, just don’t call me late for dinner.

Is that what happened?

You have it figured out, but it's a dude pretending to be a woman.

Thanks Mr D
The whole thing looked staged to try to trap Delta into bad public moment.
I am impressed with the Delta agent. Hope he doesn't get in trouble.

Apparently, y'all have missed that trans trumps everything else. That guy just might lose his job.

I'm sure they'll talk to him and maybe make him do some ******** sensitivity training (so they will side with the tranny), but I can't imagine him getting canned. It would be an awful look.

I have noticed most large corporations / colleges etc don't care how it "looks" as long as it looks "woke".

Yes, but they also have to pay attention to the intersectional hierarchy. Trannies might be high on it, but black men are pretty high too. A big corporation shitcanning a black guy doesn't look very woke. If the guy was white, he'd alreay be out of a job - unless he's gay. That would present a big dilemma.

As a white guy, if I was the employee, I'd make sure I showed up at work the next day looking and acting as much like Richard Simmons as possible.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back