Random Offseason News

The average high for Fort Collins, CO on Aug 31st is 80.

I was at the 9-4-99 Stanford game, Texas won 69-17, a similar fate awaits the Rams.

Still the single worst sunburn I ever got. I applied sunscreen pretty evenly at like 7:30 am before tailgating, but forgot to bring some to put more on before kickoff. Was directly in the sun on the east side chairbacks. My dermatologist has probably made a few grand from that day.

Regardless of seat section on the West or East side ... at 2 or 2:30 pm, whenever you and your pals, friends or family park yer butts on those aluminum seats, that have been out in the suns for HOURS, ... you and they will GASP say to yourselves: "GOLLY" or OMG or much worse.

Take seat protection in advance plus sunscreen, and water!!

Last edited:
I know he's kind of slowing down, but I'd love to see Slocum. His wit and words are more deliberate than they used to be, but he has pretty fantastic takes on just about every topic people throw at him.

I know he's kind of slowing down, but I'd love to see Slocum. His wit and words are more deliberate than they used to be, but he has pretty fantastic takes on just about every topic people throw at him.
OK, your dose of good sense and completely reasonable take just ruined the party.

“We were disappointed that our defense didn’t score more” - Slocum on a mobile.

IMG_2171.jpeg

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back