Random Offseason News

Still the single worst sunburn I ever got. I applied sunscreen pretty evenly at like 7:30 am before tailgating, but forgot to bring some to put more on before kickoff. Was directly in the sun on the east side chairbacks. My dermatologist has probably made a few grand from that day.
We were sitting in the NEZ that day, about midway through the 2nd qtr the wife & kids went up under the shade of the west stands. After the game we went to Matt's. Our waitress filled our water glasses a few times and finally brought out three pitchers for the table. I've never drank so much water in my life.

Is it really a new low though? I mean, extensive gambling scandal vs extensive rape culture vs player on player murder... It's really hard to pick just one horrible thing over the others, but your remedy sounds quite reasonable to me.

Hey Big XII!!!! Enjoy your latest black eye!

Is it really a new low though? I mean, extensive gambling scandal vs extensive rape culture vs player on player murder... It's really hard to pick just one horrible thing over the others, but your remedy sounds quite reasonable to me.

Hey Big XII!!!! Enjoy your latest black eye!
Totally agree murder and rape from the bailer criminals were much more “death penalty” serious events.
But damn, when is bailer going to be normal? Quick answer: glad we are never playing that hell hole institution again.

The baptists need to completely get out of college sports and become a monk institution to forgive all their horrible sins.
glad we are never playing that hell hole institution again.

85855364.jpg

You guys are always leaving out the death of the football player on steroids, covering it up by paying off the family, cremating the body before an autopsy could be ordered, and sweeping it under that gigantic rug they have in Waco. As a Baptist, I must point out that there is no truth that that rug is made up of leftover Brother Al Prayer Cloths that used to be sold on Sundays on XERF - the Mexican Blowtorch ("Border to border & coast to coast").

FWIW, this crap has been going on since the late 80s. Since then Baylor has had the worst cocaine problem in D-1 and roids second only to Nebraska.

If they had followed my solution, it would have been shut down back then, but that would have caused almost all the BOR to leave.

Solution:

Daniel Vestal as Chancelor

Randall O'Brien as President

Joel Gregory to whatever he wants

I have not seen verification of the bailer gambling story so thinking it was bogus.
But it will only be a matter of time before the crime plotters crank up again. Like clockwork since the 60’s.

The Houston area got hammered, hopefully Sabre is safe and okay.
I have 2 cousins and a brother in the area, the brother is fine. No word from the cousins yet.

I think this is a parody account on Twitter. Definitely got the antiBailor juices flowing on here.

Since Grant Teaff's final game, they've been easy to despise.

Add to that the real life criminality from that program, and a story like this is all too easy to believe.

It’s going to be a fun first year.

Bevo dominates again..only live one showed and in the beginning as well.

This is an omen..like before the game in ‘18. What did those dog walkers think would happen anyway?

Back in 2018, I was the only Horn in a Georgian basement with a pack of five, rabid Sooner 1st-Georgia 2nd fans. They expected a slaughter…I bragged we would win…they looked at me like I was sad, idoitic homer.

We had a Westlake QB, you know…so I was confident. By the beginning of the second half, I had the basement to myself. My correct prediction sickened them all. One of the best football watching memories of the last half century.

Last edited:

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back