Worthy transfer to USC??

There were some major shenanigans and dirty pool last season by USC to steal the Pitt stud receiver. Communicating with him when they weren’t allowed to and dealing during season. I’ll wait until something is confirmed but they have done it before.

MeatHead,

Someone years ago said, "where there's smoke there's fire", but with USC it is normally a refinery or tank farm fire, which is rarely dealt with.

It has always amazed me that schools, coaches, alums, fans all know who is cheating, what they are doing and how they are doing it, but the NCAA is totally clueless.

Hope it’s not true - would love to see him continue developing here, but with NIL and the portal this is the new world order. Wish him the best of luck no matter what the outcome is.

To me it’s classless. Feature back, plenty of targets, national recognition. If he’s unhappy he only needs to look in the mirror. Drops. Fumbles. We don’t need a player like that. I hope he falls flat on his face. (Not hurt! Just doesn’t get it done…)

Inappropriate? Not really. He was getting everything a player could want at Texas.

This smacks of Lincoln Riley.

Buh, bye.

mc,

It is going to be quite interesting if we later find out that Roschon took control in the Fourth quarter and "assisted" with formations and play calling.

Love the formation with no QB, but Roschon & Bijon lined up in wildcat.

To me it’s classless. Feature back, plenty of targets, national recognition. If he’s unhappy he only needs to look in the mirror. Drops. Fumbles. We don’t need a player like that. I hope he falls flat on his face. (Not hurt! Just doesn’t get it done…)

Inappropriate? Not really. He was getting everything a player could want at Texas.

This smacks of Lincoln Riley.

Buh, bye.
You honestly think Sarkisian hasn't and won't encourage players to transfer? What color is the sky in your world?

Last edited:
You mean like Ewers? Don’t get your comment, no offense.
Like some players who expressed an interest in transferring when Sark at Alabama. Like Jordan Addison. The fact he didn't wind up in austin doesn't mean a huge effort wasn't made to sign him.

Anyone have any perspectives on what is motivating Worthy? To me this smacks of a LR intervention, just like the Pitt receiver over the summer.

Last edited:
Anyone have any perspectives on what is motivating Worthy? To me this smacks of a LR play, just like the Pitt receiver over the summer.
Yes to the Riley thing. He pounded the table to get Ewers here and now he seems to have cold feet. Want him to stay and develops. He’s here because of Sark and stayed for Ewers…but seems to have cold feet. Hope this all goes away, but we will see.

IDE is always looking for a fight. I keep forgetting to ignore him.
I did. I no longer see his posts.
That man is a hammer in search of a nail.
I have zero issues with opposing opinions, but to regularly argue with my posts that were not argumentative, thought I’d do he and I both a favor and move on.

If this is true, Sark seems to be one that will suggest it’s time to move along.
I am taking a wild guess here, but as a boss nothing got you gone quicker than being a disease within the team with me.
Funny, several times an ex employee would brag that there’s ‘no way they’re gonna get rid of me”, when in fact I was actually trying to turn a young man around.. for his sake -not mine.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back