Baltimore Crime Rate Soaring

In the comments section it said the guy got 40 years in jail. Couldn't find the original story from June 2023
Probably that last 2 or 3 shots didn't help his case

In the comments section it said the guy got 40 years in jail. Couldn't find the original story from June 2023
Comments also said this was Houston. And another said the gun of the robber was plastic (which compounds the issue with the extra shots).

^The folks in San Francisco have no one but themselves to blame for this fiasco - they voted for these idoits. If the voters don't like the state of affairs in their city, they need to vote these morons out of office.

If he did, what a travesty. He might have saved lives there or on the next robbery that POS committed. And even though he was down, the gun was still beside him.

Gee Wonder whose policy allowed criminals like Chilean gangs to invade our country?

It's really telling what slice of the population we are getting from these countries. Chile is one of the most prosperous, free countries in South America, but we get their gangs! I think this is on purpose too. My brother-in-law works in the federal prison system. There is a HUGE amount of MS13 gang members from El Salvador in our prison system. I think that flow has been cut off by Bukele. That dude don't play. He throws gang members in jail just for being in the gang. I would support the same thing here. I would put all the Communist university professors in the cells with them.

^We'd be better off if Portland simply slid into the Pacific. The liberal policies have destroyed Portland - it's now totally beyond any chance at return to normalcy.

Kind of like the presidential oath... promise to defend against all enemies foreign and domestic.

That actually isn't in the presidential oath, but the point is still valid. One of the things Biden and Democrats do is point to the border situation and blame Republicans for not passing their immigration priorities. The reality is that it's already illegal to cross the border without authorization. We just need the president to uphold the oath of office and faithfully execute his office.

The reality is that it's already illegal to cross the border without authorization. We just need the president to uphold the oath of office and faithfully execute his office.
Nailed it, Deez! If POTUS would see that the existing laws are executed, the situation would be a bunch better - but clearly Biden is not going to see that the laws are executed.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back