Baltimore Crime Rate Soaring

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Clean, May 28, 2015.

1. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

In the comments section it said the guy got 40 years in jail. Couldn't find the original story from June 2023
    Probably that last 2 or 3 shots didn't help his case

3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Comments also said this was Houston. And another said the gun of the robber was plastic (which compounds the issue with the extra shots).

4. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

This is a couple of years old.

• Like Like x 1
  5. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

6. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 2
  7. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

^The folks in San Francisco have no one but themselves to blame for this fiasco - they voted for these idoits. If the voters don't like the state of affairs in their city, they need to vote these morons out of office.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. guy4321

guy4321 1,000+ Posts

I vote for the removal of the SFPD. Let us see how the citizens handle it. Also, no hiring the CHP !

9. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

10. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

If you're a violent, racist murderer, New York is the place to be.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. guy4321

guy4321 1,000+ Posts

Why bother arresting if you can get out 17 times?

12. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 2
    • poop poop x 1
  13. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

If he did, what a travesty. He might have saved lives there or on the next robbery that POS committed. And even though he was down, the gun was still beside him.

14. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  15. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Gee Wonder whose policy allowed criminals like Chilean gangs to invade our country?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

It's really telling what slice of the population we are getting from these countries. Chile is one of the most prosperous, free countries in South America, but we get their gangs! I think this is on purpose too. My brother-in-law works in the federal prison system. There is a HUGE amount of MS13 gang members from El Salvador in our prison system. I think that flow has been cut off by Bukele. That dude don't play. He throws gang members in jail just for being in the gang. I would support the same thing here. I would put all the Communist university professors in the cells with them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

18. HornHuskerDad

^We'd be better off if Portland simply slid into the Pacific. The liberal policies have destroyed Portland - it's now totally beyond any chance at return to normalcy.

19. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 3
  20. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

21. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  22. guy4321

guy4321 1,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  23. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  24. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Kind of like the presidential oath... promise to defend against all enemies foreign and domestic.

• Agree Agree x 2
  25. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

That actually isn't in the presidential oath, but the point is still valid. One of the things Biden and Democrats do is point to the border situation and blame Republicans for not passing their immigration priorities. The reality is that it's already illegal to cross the border without authorization. We just need the president to uphold the oath of office and faithfully execute his office.

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  27. HornHuskerDad

Nailed it, Deez! If POTUS would see that the existing laws are executed, the situation would be a bunch better - but clearly Biden is not going to see that the laws are executed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  29. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Both should have been dropped, but when you can f**k with Whitey, you f**k with Whitey. That's "equity."

30. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1