Baltimore Crime Rate Soaring

Hate to admit it, but now is a good time to do it. Trump is at the top of the ticket in a presidential election year. Cruz is up for reelection with a pretty good Democratic opponent (likeable, has a good story, and less of a doofus than Beta was). It could get ugly.

Allred is an empty suit. If there's a debate they may need an ambulance to drag his *** off to an institution

Allred is an empty suit. If there's a debate they may need an ambulance to drag his *** off to an institution

But nobody will watch the debate. He'll get the Beta treatment from the press, and since he's a young, well-spoken, nice looking guy, he'll resonate with a lot of suburbanites, especially women. Believe me, I don't like him, but he won't be an easy defeat. Frankly, Cruz's biggest asset might be his last name. Some Hispanics in the Valley are more likely to vote for a Cruz (sounds Hispanic) than an Allred (sounds like a white guy).

But nobody will watch the debate. He'll get the Beta treatment from the press, and since he's a young, well-spoken, nice looking guy, he'll resonate with a lot of suburbanites, especially women. Believe me, I don't like him, but he won't be an easy defeat. Frankly, Cruz's biggest asset might be his last name. Some Hispanics in the Valley are more likely to vote for a Cruz (sounds Hispanic) than an Allred (sounds like a white guy).

Beta lost. And he lost in mid terms when anti Trump fever was at the highest pitch possible

If Allred doesn't debate, he'll lose. He has nowhere near the popularity beta had. His only shot is to debate, win big. But he can't . Not capable

Beta lost. And he lost in mid terms when anti Trump fever was at the highest pitch possible

If Allred doesn't debate, he'll lose. He has nowhere near the popularity beta had. His only shot is to debate, win big. But he can't . Not capable

I hope you're right. If I had to predict now, I think Cruz will win, but it will look like '18 or maybe a little closer.

Cruz isn't just fighting Allred he is fighting Soros $$$$

We see it here in Collin County.
Getting Repubs out to vote has never been more important

Cruz isn't just fighting Allred he is fighting Soros $$$$

We see it here in Collin County.
Getting Repubs out to vote has never been more important

Very sad. Collin County used to be one of the biggest Republican strongholds in the country, and now it's barely holding on. Biden got almost 47 percent of the county. When I worked for Jerry Madden (state rep), he had virtually no general election competition at all - just the occasional Libertarian or token Dem. His successor (Jeff Leach) can barely hold the seat and is only able to do so by running as a moderate. Madden was a solid conservative, and though he was and still is a great man, I'm not sure he could hold that seat now. It's just a different place now, and I see it when I visit. It has a very different feel than the place where I grew up.

The slippage really started after 2004. Dems weren't competitive yet, but they stopped getting completely routed. McCain dropped 9 points from Bush's reelection. Romney regained almost 3 of those points. Trump lost 9 in '16 and then another 4 in '20, and now it's a toss-up county. Happened fast.

I'm sure Kaiser has a cafeteria in the facility, BUT I'm not so sure that DoorDash, et al will deliver to that area. California liberals won't let Kaiser put snipers on top of the building which would put a stop to most of the crap.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back