Baltimore Crime Rate Soaring

Newsom? What's he sending? Maybe a bunch of fifth graders with water guns? Wouldn't want to hurt anybody's feelings.

I was born at the Kaiser hospital. I'm honestly surprised the company is still in Oakland.

Obviously the problem is corrupt local government that turns a blind eye to crime. That was true when I lived there in the late '70s and early '80s, and it's true now. Back then Huey Newton and the Black Panthers were influencing local government. Now it's George Soros, who owns the Alameda County DA.

Crazy story - back in the '70s my dad was called for jury duty on one of the retrials of Huey Newton for killing a cop. He was stricken from the panel - by the prosecution. That should tell you something.

So what is it about the local culture (and history?) of Baltimore that makes it so much worse than your typical large urban city?

In my limited time living in Maryland (less than 1 year), it struck me as a rather materialistic sprawling suburb with lots of immigrants from all over the globe. A bit clubby, and exclusive in areas, too. But those things could describe lots of large urban areas. So why does Baltimore, in particular, suck so bad?

It's in the northeast quadrant of DC - see also New York Ave (old way to get from Capital to Baltimore). You're probably safer spending the night in your car in Oak Cliff or Third Ward than in Baltimore.

What percentage of retail shoplifters fit the description of those pictured?

?

Probably less than 5%. But we know that isn't the point. The point is to attack white people. If white people steal in the name of Antifa then it doesn't matter either.

I will point out that while most of the “antifa”—if you will—type of shoplifters are nothing but criminals wanting something for nothing, the intellectual justification for that theft has made it into regular upper middle class suburban high schoolers. I don’t know whether they actually steal a lot, but they say things like, “these big corporations make so much money that they won’t even miss a few iphones or whatever; if people can’t afford things and there are plenty of them on the shelves, why wouldn’t the greedy corporations just let them have some of the merchandise?”
Not far from that type of ethic to actually stealing, so it’s possible. Girls who look like that absolutely steal music, movies and video games off the internet on the same logic.
But I agree with your main point, that cute girls are not what is decimating retail stores.

Interesting
NY is sending its' National Guard into NYC Subways to protect citizens from other citizens.
Tennessee is sending its'National Guard to the border to protect citizens from illegal aliens.

Side note
Tenn Gov. ask for 100 volunteers. 400 volunteered.
Wonder how many NYGuardsmen volunteered ?

Last edited:
Interesting
NY is sending its' National Guard into NYC Subways to protect citizens from other citizens.
Tennessee is sending its'National Guard to the border to protect citizens from illegal aliens.

Side note
Was any of the 400 named Davey Crockett? (It worked once.)

Interesting

Side note

There's a reason nobody has heard of the New York Volunteers.

"The former civil rights lawyer, the county’s first Black district attorney, [Pamela Price] was elected in 2022 after a campaign in which she promised to end mass incarceration, reduce sentences for defendants under the ages of 25 and crack down on police misconduct."

Well, that's worked out well so she says "the campaign against her was being financed by billionaires who have no interest in public safety."

lol

Facing possible recall, Pamela Price says she'll fight against hatred (sfchronicle.com)

"The former civil rights lawyer, the county’s first Black district attorney, [Pamela Price] was elected in 2022 after a campaign in which she promised to end mass incarceration, reduce sentences for defendants under the ages of 25 and crack down on police misconduct."

Well, that's worked out well so she says "the campaign against her was being financed by billionaires who have no interest in public safety."

lol

Facing possible recall, Pamela Price says she'll fight against hatred (sfchronicle.com)

Ironic coming from a Soros-backed DA.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back